All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohnson provides an historically rich examination of the intersection of early twentieth-century imperial culture, imperial politics, and imperial economics as reflected in the colonial built environment at New Delhi, a remarkably ambitious imperial capital built by the British between 1911 and 1931.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Johnson is a Professor of History at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte, USA with research and teaching interests in British colonial history, transnational history, and urban history.
- Author(s)David A. Johnson,Richard Watson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleBritain and the World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.31
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.