CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionGeophysical measurements, such as the lateral variations in seismic wave velocities that are imaged by seismic tomography, provide the strongest constraints on the structure of the Earth's deep interior. This title contains contributions that typify and summarize progress in the areas of high-pressure mineral physics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1480 g
- Width221 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byD.C. Rubie,E. Ohtani,Simon Duffy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.