All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to basic wire-working techniques and to the various types of wire that Margot uses.
- Author BiographyMargot Potter has published six jewellery making books with North Light. She's a designer, author, freelance writer, consultant, public speaker, actor and vocalist, video host and TV personality who creates innovative designs for major manufacturers, books and magazines and teaches popular seminars and classes at major craft and jewellery industry events.
- Author(s)Margot Potter
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Note300 colour illustrations, 10 black & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- bojangle201231 May, 2016by
Clear and easy to follow
Stylish and innovative pieces. Has clear instructions. Works well with colours and styles.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.