Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.37
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary aim of this book is to focus on contemporary issues and to promote interdisciplinary approaches within the subject. Written by international scholars and practitioners in fields such as folklore, ethnomusicology, art history, religious studies, tourism and education, the book brings together in one volume a wide range of perspectives.
- Author BiographyAmy Hale is Research Fellow in Celtic Studies at the Institute of Cornish Studies, University of Exeter. Philip Payton is Professor of Cornish Studies and Director of the Institute of Cornish Studies at the University of Exeter. He is the editor of the series Cornish Studies and the author of numerous books including The Making of Modern Cornwall (1992), The Cornish Overseas (1999; new edn. 2005) and A Vision of Cornwall (2002).
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy Hale,Philip Payton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.