All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImpressive analytical essays on the transformation of historical studies in Europe.
- Author BiographyGEORG IGGERS came to the United States from Germany in 1938. After graduation for the University of Richmond (B.A.) and the University of Chicago (Ph.D.), he taught at Philander Smith College in Little Rock (1950-57), Dillard University (1957-63), and Roosevelt University (1963-65). He is Distinguished Professor of History at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Mr. Iggers is a frequent contributor to professional journals both here and abroad. His previous books are The German Conception of History: The National Tradition of Historical Thought from Herder to the Present (Wesleyan University Press, 1968), which has been published in both German and Polish editions; The Cult of Authority: The Political Philosophy of the Saint-Simonians (Nijhoff, 1970); and editions of the writings of Saint-Simon and Ranke.
- Author(s)Georg G. Iggers
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/07/1984
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleWesleyan Poetry
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.