All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid Brillinger,Emanuel Parzen,John Geweke,M. S. Taqqu,Murray Rosenblatt,P. E. Caines
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsRecent developments in location estimation and regression for long-memory processes.- Phase-transition in statistical physical models with discrete and continuous symmetries.- Identification of linear systems from noisy data.- Unit roots in U.S. macroeconomic time series: A survey of classical and Bayesian perspectives.- A nonparametric approach to nonlinear time series analysis: Estimation and simulation.- Asymptotics of predictive stochastic complexity.- Smoothness priors.- An extension of quadrature-based methods for solving Euler conditions.- Long memory shot noises and limit theorems with application to Burgers' equation.- On approximate modeling of linear Gaussian processes.- On the identification and prediction of nonlinear models.- Identification of stochastic time-varying parameters.- Convergence of Astrom-Wittenmark's self-tuning regulator and related topics.- On the closure of several sets of ARMA and linear state space models with a given structure.- Weak convergence to self-affine processes in dynamical systems.- Recursive estimation in ARMAX models.- On adaptive stabilization and ergodic behaviour of systems with Jump-Markov parameters via nonlinear filtering.- The convergence of output error recursions in infinite order moving average noise.- Linear models with long-range dependence and with finite or infinite variance.- Posterior analysis of possibly integrated time series with an application to real GNP.- On network structure function computations.- Asymptotic properties of estimates in incorrect ARMA models for long-memory time series.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.