Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIntelligent Systems Reference Library
- Series Part/Volume Number98
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDmitry Novikov,Natalia Bakhtadze,Oleg Zaikin,Przemyslaw Rozewski
- Table Of ContentsTeams.- Incentive Mechanisms for Multi-Agent Organizational Systems.- Optimal organizational structures for change management in production.- Knowledge-based models of nonlinear systems based on inductive learning.- Multiple criteria decision support system for tender consortium building within the cluster organization.- Guideline for MCDA method selection in production management area.- Declarative modelling driven approach to production orders portfolio prototyping.- A knowledge-based system for new product portfolio selection.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.