All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese cutting edge essays and case studies on issues like AIDS, medical technologies and overpopulation, are collected here in honour of Charles Leslie, the influential anthropologist.
- Author BiographyMark Nichter is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Arizona. Margaret Lock is Professor in the Department of Social Studies of Medicine and in the Department of Anthropology, McGill University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMargaret M. Lock,Mark Nichter
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.