All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to modern economic thought. This book shows how the ideas of some of the great economic thinkers throughout history apply to the modern world. It includes chapters, each centred around one economist. It combines historical anecdotes with explanations of how particular economists influenced the way we think about the world.
- Author BiographyTodd G Buchholz is an internationally acclaimed economist who advises some of the world's leading investment funds. He taught economics at Harvard University, where he was awarded the Allyn Young Teaching Prize by the Dept of Economics, and he holds advanced degrees in economics and law from Cambridge and Harvard Universities. His writing has appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times and Forbes, among other publications.
- Author(s)Todd G. Buchholz
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date21/12/2015
- Weight280 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byMartin S. Feldstein
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.17Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £8.82Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
- £13.99Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.