All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.03
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis bilingual edition of New Impressions of Africa presents the original French text and the English poet Mark Ford's lucid, idiomatic translation on facing pages. It also includes an introduction outlining the poem's peculiar structure and evolution.
- Author BiographyMark Ford teaches in the English Department at University College London. He is the author of Raymond Roussel and the Republic of Dreams. He has also published two volumes of essays, A Driftwood Altar and Mr and Mrs Stevens and Other Essays. He is a regular contributor to the London Review of Books and the New York Review of Books.
- PrizesShort-listed for PEN Award for Poetry in Translation 2012.
- Author(s)Raymond Roussel
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleFacing Pages
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note59 halftones.
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byMark Ford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.