New Issues in the Theory of Investment: Modernization and Persistence Effects by Marcel Savioz (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £110.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- £29.14+ £3.95 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammareal
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a survey of the One-Relative-Price (Q value) theory of investment and explores the richness of the Many-Relative-Price theory of investment. It then presents a tractable model of modernization investment and a model which explains the cyclical nature of over or underinvestment.
- Author(s)Marcel Savioz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/01/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight411 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.