All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures the voices of Scandinavian men and women who crossed the Atlantic during the early decades of the 20th century and settled in the Pacific Northwest. Based on oral history interviews with 45 Danes, Finns, Icelanders, Norwegians, and Swedes, this book includes background information on Scandinavian culture and immigration.
- Author(s)Janet E. Rasmussen
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note41 illus.
- Weight545 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.