All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.27
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, the media landscape and the coverage of sports events have changed fundamentally. Sports fans can consume the sports content of their choice, on the platform they prefer and at the time they want. This book, shows that media law is still needed, even in an era of abundance, to guarantee public's access to live and full coverage.
- Author BiographyKatrien Lefever is Senior Legal Researcher at IBBT - The Interdisciplinary Centre for Law and ICT (ICRI), KU Leuven, Belgium.
- Author(s)Katrien Lefever
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAsser International Sports Law Series
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.