All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the many innovative features of this book is that it incorporates contributions from behavioral economics and neuroeconomics, providing a deeper understanding of consumer preferences and the motivation for many current business practices.
- Author(s)Carol Horton Tremblay,Victor J. Tremblay
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Business and Economics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1418 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.