All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the New Perspectives series, this title helps students learn basic to advanced features of the Internet from browser basics to finding the best resources on the Web.
- Author BiographyGary Schneider is a Professor of Accounting and Information Systems at Quinnipiac University. The author or co-author of 31 books on accounting, electronic commerce, and information topics. Gary has PhD in accounting systems from the University of Tennessee, and MBA in accounting from Xavier University. Jessica Evans is the author or co-author of several projects in the New Perspectives Series and Illustrated Series. Jessica also works for Cengage Learning Course Technology as a Developmental Editor. She has edited over 30 books on programming languages, database concepts, SQL, Oracle, database applications, Office applications, and electronic commerce.
- Author(s)Gary Schneider,Jessica Evans
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement9th International edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £14.78Trending at £15.04
- £32.31Trending at £37.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £22.02Trending at £31.04
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.