All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors suggest that, rather than continuing their standoff, the two sectors could mutually benefit from examining each other's culture, practices, and outcomes.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Tierney is University Professor, Wilbur-Kieffer Professor of Higher Education, and director of the Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis in the Rossier School of Education, University of Southern California. He is the editor of The Responsive University: Restructuring for High Performance and Competing Conceptions of Academic Governance: Negotiating the Perfect Storm, both published by Johns Hopkins. Guilbert C. Hentschke is the Richard T. Cooper and Mary Catherine Cooper Chair in Public School Administration at the Rossier School of Education, University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Guilbert C. Hentschke,William G. Tierney
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note15, 15 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £25.74Trending at £26.99
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.