All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the British stage retold from a different perspective.
- Author BiographyJacky Bratton is Professor of Theatre and Cultural History at Royal Holloway, University of London.
- Author(s)Jacky Bratton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleTheatre and Performance Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus.
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £7.45Trending at £7.86
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £9.75Trending at £12.15
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £16.90Trending at £27.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.