All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaps out the origins of ritualistic thinking and then discusses notions of change, empowerment and critical social theory as applied to nursing. The ideas of writers such as Paulo Freire are brought together to try and create a tool for the critical appraisal of current nursing issues.
- Author(s)Mike Walsh,Pauline Ford
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication25/04/1994
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/11/2009
- Content Note8 ills.
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.99Trending at £12.86
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.77Trending at £6.19
- £7.75Trending at £8.04
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
- £6.94Trending at £8.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.