Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a documented criticism of the assumptions and the effects of industrial agriculture. This book proposes practical remedies. It documents some trends in our ability to produce food.
- Author BiographyWes Jackson and his wife, Dana, are directors of the Land Institute, a research and educational organization near Salina, Kansas, where they are currently breeding seed-producing perennials that could revolutionize world and American agriculture within fifty years.
- Author(s)Wes Jackson
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Foreword byWendell Berry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.