All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £36.08Trending at £40.12
- £43.28Trending at £62.01
- £24.98Trending at £25.87
- £21.75Trending at £22.71
- £21.94Trending at £25.53
- £21.83Trending at £22.85
- £10.79Trending at £13.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Taiwanese film industry, the dichotomy between arthouse and commercially viable films is heavily emphasized by both scholars and the local media. This book provides a nuanced picture of the Taiwanese film industry since democratization and isolation from the Peoples Republic of China.
- Author BiographyFlannery Wilson teaches at the University of California at Riverside, and is currently developing the French curriculum in the Department of Comparative Literature and Foreign Languages.
- Author(s)Flannery Wilson
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTraditions in World Cinema
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note15 b&w illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.