All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplaining the key theories of technology and media, this book cuts through the jargon and tech-speak to provide a guide to the dynamics of digital technologies. Combining a keen sense of media history as well as up-to-the-minute case studies, the author discusses how technology is at the heart of enduring media such as the press and broadcasting.
- Author BiographyGERARD GOGGIN is Professor of Media and Communications, University of Sydney, Australia. His research includes major projects on mobile phone culture, youth and mobile media, the history of the Internet, distribution of film and audiovisual material across traditional, online, and mobile media, as well as disability and digital technology. Hie is the author of a number of books including Digital Disability (2003), Cell Phone Culture (2006), Internationalizing Internet Studies (2009) and Global Mobile Media (2011).
- Author(s)Gerard Goggin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Concerns in Media Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note160 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.