CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the nature, setting and impact of new technologies on work, organization and management. This book considers the impact of new technologies on manufacturing, clerical, administrative and call centre employment, in both managerial and professional arenas, and introduces the growing phenomena of telework.
- Author BiographyPaul Boreham is Professor of Political Science and Director of the University of Queensland Social Research Centre. His research interests include employment and organization studies, comparative political economy and social inequality and he has published ten books and numerous articles and chapters on these topics. Rachel Parker is Professor of Management in the Faculty of Business at Queensland University of Technology. Her research interests include innovation, technology transfer and entrepreneurship. Paul Thompson is Professor of Organisational Analysis and Head of Department of Human Resource Management in the Business School at the University of Strathclyde. His research interests focus on skill and work organization, control and resistance, organizational restructuring and changing economies. Richard Hall is Associate Professor of Work and Organisational Studies at the University of Sydney and is a Co-Director of the International Centre for Research in Organizational Discourse, Strategy and Change. His research interests concern work, employment, new technology and organizational change.
- Author(s)Paul Boreham,Paul Thompson,Rachel Parker,Richard Hall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.