All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £10.62Trending at £11.54
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Nolen (1869-1937) was a pioneer in the development of professional town and city planning in the United States. This study contains an overview of the development of American urbanism and a concise discussion of Nolen's ideas for the improvement of towns and cities. Individual chapters examine a variety of new towns planned by Nolen.
- Author BiographyCharles D. Warren is an architect and writer. He has taught design at the University of Michigan and The Institute for Classical Architecture, and in 1990-91 he was the Town Architect in Seaside, Florida.
- Author(s)John Nolan
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- Series TitleASLA Centennial Reprint Series
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note102 illustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Introduction byCharles D. Warren
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.