All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes to the debate within the UK and abroad on the reality of workplace unionism in an era of change. It presents both qualitative and quantitative research to provide new and comprehensive evidence on trade union strategies.
- Author BiographyThe authors work in the Employment Studies Research Unit, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England. Andy Danford is Senior Lecturer and Researcher in employment relations and author of Japanese Management Techniques and British Workers. Mike Richardson is researcher and tutor of employee relations and business systems, and also tutor of economic and social history for the Faculty of Humanities, University of the West of England. Martin Upchurch is Senior Lecturer in International Employment Relations.
- Author(s)Andy Danford,Martin Upchurch,Mike Richardson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Employment Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.