All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionNew World Orders juxtaposes case studies from Brazil to California to New York to explore the wide variety of legal and extralegal means by which social order was maintained in the early Americas.
- Author BiographyJohn Smolenski teaches history at the University of California, Davis. Thomas J. Humphrey is Associate Professor of History at Cleveland State University and author of Land and Liberty: Hudson Valley Riots in the Age of Revolution.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note6 illus.
- Weight543 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Smolenski,Thomas J. Humphrey
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.