All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe handy pocket-size guide is packed with useful in- formation, tips and recommendations, accompanied by colour photographs, charts and maps for the first-time traveller who wants to experience the major highlights that New York City has to offer. The fold-out map of New York City is ideal for tourists and visitors.
- Author BiographyMichael Leech first visited NYC on airforce leave,returning to live there during the 1970's.Based in London,he travels to New York every year.He has writ- ten over 30 books and extensively on North America for magazines including Hello and Essentially America.He is a member of the British Guide of Travel Writers.
- Author(s)Michael Leech
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Travel Pack
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.46
- £6.15Trending at £6.60
- £7.63Trending at £8.07
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £5.78Trending at £6.02
- £16.30Trending at £17.04
- £3.59Trending at £3.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.