All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocal communities can often provide a microcosm for examining the larger experience of American history and culture. This history of New York Mills traces the evolution of the village and how the village and its people adapted to environmental changes, survived and prospered.
- Author BiographyJames S. Pula is dean of graduate and continuing education and director of ethnic heritage studies at Utica College. Eugene E. Dziedzic is the coauthor of United We Stand: The Role of Polish Workers in the New York Mills Textile Strikes, 1912-1916.
- Author(s)Eugene E. Dziedzic,James S. Pula
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationUtica
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUtica College of Syracuse University
- Content Note100 illustrations, index
- Weight826 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.