All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore New York's most interesting neighborhoods with the help of this innovative guide, filled with full-color, aerial-view, three-dimensional maps and color photographs. The informative, lively text provides background information and recommends places to stop and shop, eat, drink, and sightsee.
- Author BiographyVeteran travel writer Jane Egginton has contributed to many books and publications, including the Eyewitness Travel Guides and the Rough Guides series. Nick O'Donnell always seems to be out of town. But don't worry. If you can't join him on a roadtrip, you might catch him onstage in Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, New York, Montana, London, or Seattle. Since graduating from Carleton College, he has also found himself writing speeches for the United Way, ads for Macy's, health-related articles for Allina Hospitals, and Post-It notes to his wife, Sydney.
- Author(s)Jane Egginton,Nick O'Donnell
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleOn Foot Guides
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width140 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.