All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColour is where it's all happening in photography today, and New York City is colour photography's greatest subject. This title presents the colour photography of New York over the last century and celebrates one of the world's visually vibrant cities.
- Author BiographyBob Shamis is a consultant, independent curator, and photographer. As an independent curator he has organized photography exhibitions for galleries and museums, including the National Gallery of Canada. From 1998 to 2006 he was the Curator of Prints and Photographs at the Museum of the City of New York where he organized more than a dozen exhibitions. A fine art photographer, his work has been shown in one-person and group exhibitions in the United States and Europe is represented in the permanent collections of the Bibliotheque Nationale, Paris; the Brooklyn Museum; the Museum Ludwig, Cologne; the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston; and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Author(s)Bob Shamis
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note235 colour photographs
- Weight1882 g
- Width292 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.