All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1650 Anne Green, a young servant girl, gave birth prematurely to an illegitimate child. Sadly the baby died and poor Anne was falsely accused of infanticide. In front of a large crowd she was hanged and then carried to the College of Physicians to be dissected for medical science. Could she still be alive?
- Author BiographyMary has been writing professionally for over twenty years and has published nearly eighty books for children and young people. She has written funny books, 'issue' books and spooky books, and has now settled into doing what she loves best: writing historical novels centering around real situations (The Great Plague in 1665, for example) and real people (Anne Green, who was hanged for infanticide in Oxford, 1650).
- Author(s)Mary Hooper
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication04/08/2014
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight224 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.20
- £33.99Trending at £36.26
- £35.89Trending at £38.28
- £13.99Trending at £14.92
- £25.85Trending at £27.60
- £15.98Trending at £17.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.