All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains the PDF versions of: Wi-Fi Telephony ; Ultra Wideband Systems ; Small Antenna Design ; Bulletproof Wireless Security ; RF Engineering for Wireless Networks ; Implementing 802.11, 802.16, and 802.20 Wireless Networks ; and, UMTS Network Planning and Development .
- Author BiographyDavid A. Lide currently is a Senior Member of the Technical Staff at Texas Instruments and has worked on various aspects of Voice over IP for the past nine years. Prior to that, he has worked on Cable Modem design and on weather satellite ground systems. He lives with his family in Rockville, Maryland. Daniel Dobkin has been involved in the development, manufacturing, and marketing of communications devices, components, and systems for over 28 years. He holds a BS from the California Institute of Technology, and MS and PhD degrees from Stanford University, all in Applied Physics. He is the author of three books and 30 technical publications, and holds 7 US patents as inventor or co-inventor. He has given numerous talks and classes on radio-frequency identification in the US and Asia. He specializes in physical-layer issues: radios and signal generation, antennas, and signal propagation.
- Author(s)Anuj Batra,Chris Braithwaite,Daniel M. Dobkin,David R. Lide,Douglas B. Miron,Mike Scott,Praphul Chandra,Roberto Aiello,Ron Olexa
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNewnes Ultimate CDs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Weight110 g
- Width133 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £26.30Trending at £26.47
- £25.98Trending at £26.46
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £11.85Trending at £12.60
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
- £9.39Trending at £12.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.