All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a snapshot of the contemporary folktales disseminated via the Internet that gained the widest currency around the turn of the millennium - including stories about Michael Jackson, Princess Diana, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 attacks, and Hurricane Katrina.
- Author BiographyRussell Frank, State College, Pennsylvania, is associate professor of communications at Penn State University and a columnist for StateCollege.com, as well as a former reporter and columnist for several newspapers. His work has been published in the Journal of American Folklore, Western Folklore, New Media and Society, Journal of Mass Media Ethics, Journalism, Contemporary Legend, Rural Sociology, Los Angeles Times, San Jose Mercury News, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, and Hartford Courant, among other newspapers.
- Author(s)Russell Frank
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note25|25 black & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.