All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy considering the thought and personalities of two popular icons of twentieth century philosophical and psychological thought, Nietzsche and Jung demonstrates how analytical psychology can be enriched by investigating its philosophical roots.
- Author BiographyLucy Huskinson is a fellow of the Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, University of Essex. She has contributed articles for the Journal of Analytical Psychology and Harvest Journal for Jungian Studies.
- Author(s)Lucy Huskinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2004
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.