Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionNietzsche is one of the important philosophers and his On the Genealogy of Morals is one of the frequently studied works - a key text in the study of moral philosophy. This title explains the philosophical background against which the book was written, the context of Western morality in general and the key themes and topics inherent in the text.
- Author BiographyDaniel Conway is Professor of Philosophy at Pennsylvania State University, USA, having previously held faculty appointments at Stanford and Harvard. He has written two books on Nietzsche, edited six others and was North American Editor of the Journal of Nietzsche Studies.
- Author(s)Daniel Conway
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- Series TitleReader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.