All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Julian Young argues that Nietzsche's early religious communitarianism persists through all his published works.
- Author BiographyJulian Young is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Auckland and Honorary Research Professor at the University of Tasmania. His many publications include Heidegger: Off the Beaten Track (2002) edited and translated with Kenneth Haynes, Heidegger's Later Philosophy (2001) and Heidegger's Philosophy of Art (2001, 2004).
- Author(s)Julian Young
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.