All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough Nietzsche develops profound critiques of morality, culture, and religion, it is very difficult to spell out the precise political implications of his insights. He himself never did so in any systematic way. This book claims that there is a reason for this: Nietzsche's insights entail a distinctive form of political skepticism.
- Author BiographyTamsin Shaw is assistant professor of politics at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Tamsin Shaw
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2010
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.