Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.08+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.79Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.46
- £6.15Trending at £6.60
- £7.63Trending at £8.07
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £5.78Trending at £6.02
- £16.30Trending at £17.04
- £3.59Trending at £3.66
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the rich history of Nigeria from the slave trade to numerous coups and its vibrant and diverse culture as represented in its music, dress, arts, and festivals. This book also covers Lagos with tips for expats.
- Author BiographyBased in Cape Town, Lizzie Williams has travelled the length and breadth of Africa as a tour leader on overland trucks, and as a guidebook author for books from Egypt to South Africa including Bradt's Nigeria and Johannesburg.
- Author(s)Lizzie Williams
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date02/09/2013
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 30 maps
- Weight454 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.