Best-selling in Film Cameras
Save on Film Cameras
- £129.99Trending at £140.99
- £89.00Trending at £90.56
- £75.56Trending at £88.69
- £28.99Trending at £32.14
- £12.79Trending at £13.96
- £90.33Trending at £100.72
- £22.07Trending at £26.34
About this product
- Product InformationThe Nikon F55 is a 35 mm camera that will delight semi-professional photographers with its advanced features. With adjustable electronic shutter speeds (30 to 1/2000 seconds), the Nikon camera delivers blur-free images even when shooting fast moving objects. The built-in automatic flash in the Nikon F55 fires a high-intensity burst of light when shooting in low-light conditions. The self-timer function in this Nikon camera allows you to take photographs of yourself, and gives you enough time to steady the camera, thus ruling out image blurs caused due to handshakes. With the numerous exposure modes in the Nikon F55 35 mm camera, you can shoot photos under various light conditions, and with a setting for every ambience.
- ModelF55 Body Only
- Camera TypeSLR
- Film Format35mm
- Lens MountNikon F
- Battery Type2 x 3V Lithium Battery (CR-2)
- Film Size35mm
- Number of Focusing Points3
- Minimum Focus Distance1.6 ft.
- Shutter Speed30 to 1/2000 sec
- Maximum Flash Sync Speed1/90 sec
- ISO Range - Automatic SettingISO 25 - 5000
- Frames per Second1.5 fps
- Manual Shooting ModesAperture Priority,Fully Manual,Shutter Priority
- Light Metering Modes3D Color Matrix,Center Weighted,Partial Metering,TTL
- Flash Guide Number39
- Dioptric Adjustment Range-1.5 to 0.8
- Film Auto TransportMid Reload,Prewind,Rewind,Transport
- Eye Relief17 mm
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage89%
- Viewfinder Magnification0.68X
- Depth2.6 in.
- Height3.6 in.
- Width5.1 in.
- Weight12.3 Oz
- Automatic Shooting ModeFully Auto,Landscape,Macro,Night,Portrait,Sports
- Additional FeaturesAuto Exposure,Interchangeable Lenses,Red Eye Reduction,Self Timer
Most relevant reviews
- teast128 Jul, 2016by
Dependable product but no battery supplied.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- 617upkeep224 May, 2016by
Great film camera
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- pgib678706 May, 2015by
The F55 is a cheep camera but gives very good results.
The Nikon F55 has replaced my faulty old F601. The F55 was Nikon's entry level 35mm slr, don't be put of by this. The Camera body is light weight and compact and easy to handle. It is easy to use, the pop up flash comes up automatically in full auto mode. Modes and programs are easy to select and use. I have put one roll of film through this camera all photos turned out well using a Sigma 70-210 uc zoom lens. A good camera for very little money.
- michealmikeyh06 Apr, 2012by
good photography made easy!!
bargain film slr.perfect for beginners or advanced photographer alike.do not be put off by the plasticky construction,they are sturdier than they look.no real need to buy a manual,these cameras are pretty self-explanatory.a wealth of features,not often seen at these prices.do be aware,however,it's best to stick with original nikkor lenses,as they generally give the best results.
- 8425tanya18 Jul, 2011by
Compact, light and great to start off with. For those who want to learn about photography of just need a back up to a digital SLR.