All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first ethnographic study of how genre-bending satirical activists engage America's great wealth divide and the role of big money in politics.
- Author BiographyAngelique Haugerud is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Rutgers University and Editor of American Ethnologist.
- Author(s)Angelique Haugerud
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight386 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.