All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £6.97
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.64
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionRevision of author's disseration (doctoral - Brandeis University, 2010), issued under title: The politics of judicial retrenchment.
- Author BiographySarah Staszak is a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in Health Policy Research at Harvard University and an Assistant Professor in Political Science at The City College of New York-CUNY. She teaches and writes on public law, policy, legal institutions, and American political development.
- Author(s)Sarah Staszak
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Postwar American Political Development
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight634 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.