Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £10.84
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.96
- £7.51Trending at £9.93
- £7.62Trending at £7.75
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the destruction of the World Trade Centre and the strike against the Pentagon shocked the world at large, experts on terrorism couldn't feign complete surprise. In this text, Laqueur attempts to answer the questions about terrorism in the light of 9/11 and the still unsolved anthrax letters.
- Author BiographyWalter Laqueur holds the Kissinger Chair for International Security Studies at the Centre for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C. The author of a score of books, including Terrorism (1977) and The Age of Terrorism (1987), he has taught in many universities around the world, including Brandeis, Chicago, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and Tel Aviv.
- Author(s)Walter Laqueur
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight590 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.