All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.61Trending at £9.15
- £8.00Trending at £8.55
- £7.21Trending at £7.77
- £7.69Trending at £8.28
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £8.40Trending at £11.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.52
About this product
- DescriptionIt was the biggest political scandal for a generation. The Speaker of the House and 5 members of the Cabinet resigned. The Legg enquiry ordered MPs to pay back over GBP1 million of wrongly claimed expenses. 381 MPs will be forced to pay back an average GBP3,000. 3 MPs and 1 Lord face criminal charges.
- Author BiographyRobert Winnett is the deputy political editor of the Daily Telegraph. During his 11-year career on Fleet Street, he has been behind some of the country's biggest political scoops. He has been short-listed for three Scoop of the Year awards at the British Press Awards and has won other prizes for his work. Gordon Rayner is Chief Reporter of the Daily Telegraph, a position he has held since joining the newspaper in 2007. During his 14 years on national newspapers, Gordon has covered many of the biggest stories of recent years. He has also travelled extensively, reporting from more than 20 countries.
- Author(s)Gordon Rayner,Robert Winnett
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date19/09/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.