All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 'must-have' format, this book is for boys aged 8-11. It is a dip-in style, including challenges, facts, puzzles to do on their own or with their mates, real life stories, personal checklists. No Girls Allowed helps boys to keep on track with what they do, who they are and where God fits in!
- Author BiographyAlex Taylor was previously Scripture Union's Creative Developer for Youth. Alex Taylor has contributed to many different publications, including The All-Age Service Annual, theGRID and other Light resources. He also co-wrote No Girls Allowed. He leads children's work at his church, New Life North MK, and has led on various residentials for CPAS and SU. He leads Curtains Up!, an SU creative arts holiday, he supports Bolton Wanderers fooball club and performs in amateur dramatic and musical productions.Darren has been an editor and contributor to both print and online publications for over ten years. The Sky Will Fall is his first novel, and after reading and enjoying horror stories, it was time to write his own. Darren is married with two grown-up, and more mature than him, children. He enjoys Sci-fi, reading and writing, and can be found loitering on several social networks. His life is a work in progress under the supervision of God.
- Author(s)Alex Taylor,Darren Hill
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleScrapbooks
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.99
- £9.74Trending at £10.39
- £33.99Trending at £36.26
- £35.89Trending at £38.28
- £13.99Trending at £14.92
- £25.85Trending at £27.60
- £15.98Trending at £17.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.