All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than forty million Americans suffer from allergies that range from wheat to dogs to dust. This book offers an alternative solution to the drugs that most Western doctors are quick to prescribe.
- Author BiographyGary Null, PhD, is an internationally renowned expert in the field of health and nutrition, the author of more than seventy books on healthy living, and the director of more than one hundred critically acclaimed full-feature documentaries. He is the host of The Gary Null Show, the country's longest-running nationally syndicated health radio talk show. He lives in New York, NY, United States.
- Author(s)Gary Null
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight528 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £10.83
- £10.22Trending at £12.07
- £9.02Trending at £10.01
- £30.00Trending at £33.96
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £13.50Trending at £16.10
- £14.99Trending at £20.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.