Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA Proven Plan to Prevent Painful Kidney Stones At last! Whether you are a chronic kidney stone sufferer or at risk of developing stones, this practical, comprehensive guide will help you take charge of your health and eliminate this painful disease from your life forever.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Rodman, M.D., is an internationally recognized expert and researcher on kidney stone disease. He is associate clinical professor of medicine at the Weill Cornell University School of Medicine in New York City and a member of the attending staffs at New York Presbyterian Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. He has published extensively in the professional journals and medical textbooks and has lectured worldwide on kidney stone formation and treatment. R. Ernest Sosa, M.D., is a leading urologist in New York City who specializes in surgical techniques for kidney stones. He is associate clinical professor of urology at the Weill Cornell University School of Medicine and attending urologist at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He served for 20 years as director of the Brady Stone Center at the Department of Urology at Weil Cornell-New York Presbyterian Hospital. He has written and lectured on and taught the diagnosis and treatment of stone disease internationally. Cynthia Seidman, M.S., R.D., is director of dietary services at the Rockefeller University Hospital in New York City. She coordinates the design and development of all research diets at Rockefeller and has published in a number of professional journals. She is cochair of the Research Committee of the National GCRC Research Dietitians Association and is a member of the American Dietetic Association. Rory Jones, an award-winning writer and television producer, has done extensive work on health and medical topics. She has developed educational programs as well as interactive multimedia for both adults and children.
- Author(s)Cynthia Seidman,John S. Rodman,R. Ernest Sosa,Rory Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight360 g
- Width158 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementRevised and expanded ed
Most relevant reviews
- bywat-deen02 Nov, 2016by
My step dad found this very interesting as he has kidney stones
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.