Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £27.55Trending at £30.25
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £12.34Trending at £13.04
- £9.12Trending at £9.27
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £17.99Trending at £25.88
About this product
- DescriptionA complete program for preventing and treating painful kidney stones. One in fifteen Americans will experience the excruciating pain of a kidney stone; more than half of this number will suffer a recurrence.
- Author BiographyJOHN S. RODMAN, M.D., is Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Cornell University School of Medicine in New York City, and a member of the attending staffs at New York Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. CYNTHIA SEIDMAN, M.S., R.D., is Director of Dietary Services at The Rockefeller University Hospital in New York City. RORY JONES, an award--winning writer and TV producer, has done extensive work on health and medical topics.
- Author(s)Cynthia Seidman,John Rodman,Rory Jones,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/1996
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.