All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.85
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhile other writers contemplated the events of the 1968 Chicago riots from the safety of their hotel rooms, the author was in the city streets, being threatened by police, choking on tear gas, and listening to all the rage, fear, and confusion around him. This book presents his account of the contradictions and chaos of convention week.
- Author BiographyJohn Schultz is professor emeritus of fiction writing and a member of the graduate faculty at Columbia College Chicago.
- Author(s)John Schultz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 halftones
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byTodd Gitlin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.