All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionAt last, freedom from burdensome regrets Everyone has regrets. But not everyone can overcome them, even when they interfere with the enjoyment of life. With this book as your guide, you'll learn how to let go of past mistakes, lost opportunities, and failed expectations to live richly in a present filled with hope and new possibilities.
- Author BiographyHamilton Beazley, Ph.D., is scholar-in-residence at St. Edward's University, Austin, Texas; former associate professor in the Department of Psychology at The George Washington University; and a leading self-help expert who has appeared on Oprah, A Current Affair, NBC, and CNN.
- Author(s)Hamilton Beazley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width157 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.