All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionBoasting 100 illustrations, lively anecdotes, and skillfully written narratives by leading experts, No Small Courage captures the variety and importance of American women's experience, demonstrating that the history of our nation cannot be fully understood without focusing on changes in women's lives.
- Author BiographyNancy F. Cott is Jonathan Trumbull Professor of American History at Harvard University, and the director of the Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. She is the author of The Bonds of Womanhood: Woman's Sphere in New England, 1780-1835, The Grounding of Modern Feminism, and Public Vows: A History of Marriage and the Nation, among other books.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/05/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note115 halftones, line illus. & maps
- Weight1045 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byNancy F. Cott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.