All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a busy day at work the last thing anyone wants to do is spend hours in the kitchen. This work provides ideas for pizzas, pastas and platters, all of which can be put together in an instant. It also includes recipes for everyday dishes such as Spanish sausage and Butter Bean Tagine.
- Author BiographyCaroline Marson is a food stylist and writer. Her work has appeared in many publications including Olive, Observer Food Monthly and Good Housekeeping, where she has worked as Cookery Editor. She has recently appeared with Gordon Ramsay on his Channel 4 television show, The F Word. She lives in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Caroline Marson
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/04/2008
- Content Note120 colour photographs
- Width228 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.